We wouldn't have it any other way
1. Creation is not a democratic processs.
2. Ideas are unique - the emergence of the new requires changing what already exists and abandoning what has been spent.
3. Prefabricated ideas and copy-cat material shall be excluded.
4. Advertising is not a vehicle for superficial platitudes for their own sake.
5. The agency does not reference itself.
6. Authenticity creates long-term success, not deception, misrepresentation or concealment of facts.
7. Violence, suffering and moral values are unsuitable topics for business communication. Advertising messages that imply or incite destruction, threatening, humilation or marginalisation are not acceptable.
8. Impact and success of communication are monitored.
9. Agency income is directly proportional to the success of advertising initiatives.
10. 1% of the agency's gross income is donated to charity.